Pre K Frog Street Pre-K
Pre K Frog Street Pre-K is a comprehensive, research-based program that integrates instruction across developmental domains and early learning disciplines. The program is engaging for both teachers and children and is easy to implement! The cornerstones of the program include: An extensive integration of theme, disciplines, and domains Social and Emotional development includes Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline ® Differentiated instruction Equity of English and Spanish materials and instruction Joyful approach to learning Frog Street Threes The cognitive, physical and social skills of most rapidly developing three-year-olds are significantly different from other ages, according to early childhood brain research. Despite these differences, three-year-olds have been combined with either younger or older children in traditional classrooms, due to the lack of developmentally appropriate instruction. Recognizing this gap, Frog Street has announced the launch of the first-ever comprehensive curriculum for three-year-olds! Frog Street Threes provides intentional instruction in key areas of development so children ages 36-48 months can effectively continue on the path to kindergarten readiness.
Key components include:
- Easy-to-use activities developed around early brain development research
- Well-rounded scope of activities that address all developmental domains
- Intentional instruction that optimizes key windows of opportunity for growth and development Social and emotional emphasis featuring Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline®
Toddler NURTURING CURIOSITY THROUGH EXPLORATION
Toddler NURTURING CURIOSITY THROUGH EXPLORATION is Designed around the latest scientific early brain development research, this year-round program focuses on enhancing the simple joy of childhood while equipping caregivers to nurture curiosity through exploration. Frog Street Toddler, created by Dr. Pam Schiller, incorporates Dr. Becky Bailey’s Conscious Discipline® and includes 52 weeks of activity choices specifically created for children ages 18-36 months.
Frog Street Toddler offers:
- Activity choices organized around five developmental domains
- Differentiated instruction options to meet the needs of all learners
- Easy infusion into daily routines, such as diaper changing, transitions and outdoor play
- Designed with intention and purpose to move children forward in their development All materials are available in English and Spanish.
Frog Street Infant Designed around the latest scientific early brain development research. Frog Street Infant curriculum is designed to build strong foundations for little ones ages 0-18 months. This child-centered program includes easy-to-use activities that: Equip caregivers to nurture the little ones in their care Optimize key windows of opportunity for growth and development Are designed with intention and purpose and organized around developmental learning domains.
The growth and development of our students is paramount to kindergarten readiness. All children are assessed to ensure that children are meeting their developmental milestones. Basically, if children reach their developmental milestones, we give them a nudge forward. If children are struggling to reach the milestones, we’ll work with you to address the needs to ensure that kindergarten readiness is our shared goal.
- AIM Observational Assessment is a teacher-friendly online platform designed to document and monitor a child’s progress toward reaching benchmarks and key indicators for kindergarten readiness.
- It is a turnkey solution that provides continuous monitoring tools, differentiated instructional strategies and activities, and online guided support – all in one easy-to-navigate, reliable system.